What is a Personal Injury Case Actually Worth?

Personal injury and a lawsuit often involve a fundamental primary question on every client’s mind: what will this case translate into in terms of damages if I win? While it would be nice if there was a reference table one could use to produce an answer quickly, the law does not work this way. Instead, […]

read more

Do I Need a Trial-Ready Personal Injury Lawyer to Represent My Accident Case

Negligence on the road, in the hospital, or in some other setting has caused you undue suffering. You believe that you can secure significant personal injury damages, but before you proceed with your case, you must select a trustworthy attorney. Personal injury law covers a lot of ground, but as you browse your options, you’ll […]

read more

A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Be Your Best Friend In Court

Life is often hectic. It is full of responsibilities and things to remember. Often, those around you struggle and you are asked to pick up the pieces — or at the very least referee while others pick the pieces up for themselves. The biggest successes in life happen when we work together. Each of us […]

read more

10 Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer (Infographic)

When it comes to accidents, typically caused by others, a personal injury lawyer is the best choice to hire for representation. Accident victims sometimes avoid using the services of lawyers for reasons of uncertainty, causing many to lose out on money owned to them. Nearly all professional personal injury lawyers provide accident victims “no-cost evaluations” […]

read more

Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?

Although long, the following information is broken down into short manageable sections. Below is the table of contents to quickly access any specific topic. TABLE OF CONTENTS: 1. Introduction to Personal Injury Law When a person is harmed or injured by another party’s negligent, intentional or reckless conduct, the victim has the legal right to […]

read more

What Constitutes Nursing Home Abuse that Leads to a Lawsuit

Further, the National Center on Elder Abuse states that while 58 percent of suspected elder abuse cases were categorized as “neglect” cases, the remaining 42 percent involved serious physical, emotional, sexual and financial abuse. What Constitutes Nursing Home Abuse? The U.S. Administration on Aging defines elder abuse as: Abandonment of an elderly person who is […]

read more

What Everybody Should Know About Medical Negligence

Medical negligence is related to medical malpractice, but isn’t the exact same thing. In its simplest form, medical negligence is a one facet of medical malpractice. Negligence in existence by itself doesn’t warrant a medical malpractice claim. However, when negligence is thought to be a legal cause of a patient’s injury with a resulting harm, […]

read more

Do You Recognize any of these 5 Examples of Medical Malpractice

Medical mistakes leading to malpractice lawsuits happen every day in doctor’s offices and hospitals around the world. Unfortunately, some of the cases lead to more serious consequences, including wrongful death. Here are some of the more well-known examples of medical malpractice. If you feel that you have been involved in a questionable medical situation that […]

read more