THOMAS M. RICHARDSON
Owner and President
Tommy Richardson, owner and president of the AV-Rated law firm of Friedl Richardson Trial Lawyers in Phoenix, focuses exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death cases. As a licensed attorney in the state of Arizona since 1997, Tommy has been standing up for the rights of injury victims all over Arizona. With nearly two decades of experience, Tommy is actively involved in the leadership of the legal community.
Since 2009, Tommy has sat on the Board of Governors for Arizona Trial Lawyers and in 2011 was appointed by Governor Jan Brewer and confirmed by the Arizona Senate to the Maricopa Judicial Selection Committee. Tommy represents plaintiffs in trial work in Maricopa, Greenlee, Pima, Pinal, Mohave, Yuma, Apache, Gila, Cochise, La Paz, Coconino and Navajo counties. Tommy is the co-chair of the seminar committee for the Arizona Association for Justice/Arizona Trial Lawyers and is involved in the American Association for Justice and American Trial Lawyers.
Tommy received his Bachelor of Arts at Auburn University summa cum laude and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Samford University. Friedl Richardson Trial Lawyers focuses on premises liability cases, as well as car accidents, bicycle accidents and dog-bite related injuries. For more information, call 602-553-2220 to schedule a consultation.
- 2019 Member in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and the Phoenix Chapter of ABOTA
- 2018-2019 President Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2017-2018 President Elect Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2016-2017 Vice President Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2015-2016 Treasurer Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2010, 2012, 2014 Top 100 Lawyers American Trial Lawyers Association
- 2011 -2015 Arizona Senate Confirmation Hearing and confirmed/appointed as Maricopa County Judicial Selection Commissioner
- 2014 – 2015 Treasurer Arizona Trial lawyers
- 2009 – 2015 Arizona Trial Lawyer Seminar Presenter
- 2010 – 2015 Board Member Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2014 University of Phoenix Summit Law School Adjunct Professor in Litigation
- 2012-2014 Sponsor Advanced Trial Advocacy Conference Arizona Trial Lawyers
- 2011 Selected by Arizona State Bar and appointed by Governor Jan Brewer to serve as Maricopa County Judicial Selection Commissioner
- 2010 Guest Speaker ASU Law School Litigation
- 2004 – Present Sustaining Member Arizona Trial Lawyers