CAR ACCIDENT RESOURCE CENTER
RECENT CAR ACCIDENT RESULTS
- $710,000 - Left Turn Car Accident
- $90,000 - Auto Accident
- $75,000 - Rear End Accident
- $70,000 - Rear End Accident
- $60,000 - Left Turn Accident
- $70,000 - Red Light Runner Verdict
CAR ACCIDENT ARTICLES
- What To Do After a Car Accident Checklist
- Getting Compensation for Your Child’s Injuries from a Car Accident
- Loved One Lost in a Car Wreck? Filing a Wrongful Death Claim
- Do I Need My Own Lawyer as a Passenger in a Car Accident
- Getting the Most Money in Your Car Accident Settlement
- Arizona Car Accident Statistics: Why They Matter
- Serious Injury Due to a Car Accident-What Next?
- Knowing Your Rights After a Car Accident
- How to Handle an Insurance Dispute after an Auto Accident
- Texting and Driving: A Growing Temptation
- Do Texting and Driving Accidents Effect Your Decisions Behind the Wheel
- Should Texting while Driving Penalties Be Similar to DUI?
- Arizona Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- What Happens in an Uninsured Motorist Vehicle Accident Case
- The Burden of Uninsured Motorists
SIMILAR PRACTICE AREAS
Learn More about Attorneys
Phoenix Pedestrian Accident
Arizona Pedestrian Laws
The last thing you expect when crossing the street is to be hit by a negligent driver. Pedestrians have the right-of-way when crossing the street, or even when walking in the street, as long as they are within the law. It is legal to cross the street within a crosswalk as long as the “walk” sign is lit or, if no there is no signal, within any marked crosswalk as long as oncoming traffic has plenty of time to stop. Pedestrians may also walk in the street when no sidewalk is available as long as they are facing oncoming traffic and are not obstructing traffic in any manner. Any motorist who hits a pedestrian due to negligence or reckless behavior is liable for any and all damages. Finding the right Phoenix Pedestrian Accident Lawyer is essential when it comes to maximizing your settlement.
Pedestrian Accident Damages
When a vehicle hits a pedestrian, the resulting damage is almost always catastrophic. Most pedestrian accidents result in serious injuries or wrongful death. The medical bills for injuries such as broken bones, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries are anything but affordable and should not have to be paid out of the victim’s pocket. If you or someone you love has been in a pedestrian accident, do not hesitate to file a claim for personal injury with help from a Phoenix personal injury lawyer.
Contact a Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney
Get the compensation you need after a serious pedestrian accident by hiring an attorney from Friedl Richardson. Our attorneys have more than 75 years of legal experience between them and focus on providing the highest quality representation in the area. Attorney William Friedl has been selected for inclusion in the 2010 – 2014 lists of Arizona Super Lawyers® and is also rated AV Preeminent® with Martindale-Hubbell®. Set up your free consultation with a member of our team to learn more. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help!