CAR ACCIDENT RESOURCE CENTER
RECENT CAR ACCIDENT RESULTS
- $710,000 - Left Turn Car Accident
- $90,000 - Auto Accident
- $75,000 - Rear End Accident
- $70,000 - Rear End Accident
- $60,000 - Left Turn Accident
- $70,000 - Red Light Runner Verdict
CAR ACCIDENT ARTICLES
SIMILAR PRACTICE AREAS
Phoenix Car Accident Attorney Representation
Were you rear-ended? Our Phoenix car accident lawyers are here to help. At Friedl Richardson, we fight for maximum financial compensation so that auto accident victims aren’t left paying out-of-pocket for expenses like vehicle repairs and medical bills. Rear-end accidents are actually quite common, and the resulting damage can range from moderate to severe, usually depending on how fast the vehicles were traveling. Retaining an experienced personal injury attorney for your rear-end car accident case means that you’ll have a strong legal advocate on your side to hold the insurance company accountable and ensure that the at-fault driver is held liable for their carelessness.
Distraction Related Rear-End Accidents
Many rear-end accidents are caused by drivers who were distracted. In many cases, that distraction takes on the form of texting while driving. Consider the following example scenarios of driver distraction and how it can lead to a collision.
- The flow of traffic has significantly slowed, but because a driver looked down at their phone to check a text message, they did not notice the change in the traffic pattern. By the time the driver looks up, they do not have enough time to brake and consequently rear-end the vehicle in front of them.
- At an intersection, a driver is applying her makeup and fails to notice that the light has turned red. The driver in front of her stops and consequently, because of her lack of attention, rear-ends the vehicle in front of her.
- A driver is being reckless and tailgating another vehicle traveling at a high speed on the freeway. The aggressive driver attempts to weave around the slower vehicle while tailgating, but while doing so, the other driver reduces his speed. Because there was little distance between the two vehicles and because the aggressive driver was traveling at such a high speed, he consequently rear-ends the slower-moving vehicle.
Damage Caused by Rear-End Accidents & Bodily Injury Compensation
Bodily injury insurance can provide compensation for victims of rear-end accidents. If you were involved in this type of collision, you might be suffering from the effects of whiplash. Whiplash is a common car accident injury that occurs when the muscles and ligaments in the neck are stretched beyond their normal range of motion. This can cause soreness that may not surface until one or two days after the accident. In more serious rear-end collisions, passengers sitting in the back seats of vehicles can sustain severe injuries such as lacerations, fractures and traumatic brain injury (TBI). This is more common in vehicles that have small trunks and/or little space between the back passenger seats and the tailgate.
Friedl Richardson: Your Phoenix Auto Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love was rear-ended, contact a Phoenix car accident attorney from our firm. We have more than 85 years of collective legal experience and a successful track-record with motor vehicle accident cases. Our aggressive approach combined with our compassion for accident victims is one of the distinguishing characteristics of lawyers at Friedl Richardson. Call today or fill out our “free consultation form” to receive a no-obligation evaluation of your rear-end accident. Friedl Richardson is here to help!