CAR ACCIDENT RESOURCE CENTER
RECENT CAR ACCIDENT RESULTS
- $710,000 - Left Turn Car Accident
- $90,000 - Auto Accident
- $75,000 - Rear End Accident
- $70,000 - Rear End Accident
- $60,000 - Left Turn Accident
- $70,000 - Red Light Runner Verdict
CAR ACCIDENT ARTICLES
SIMILAR PRACTICE AREAS
CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that 3,335,800 people are injured in auto accidents in the U.S. each year. Car accidents can cause some of the most horrific injuries imaginable. At other times car accidents can cause serious injuries (such as back injuries) that do not manifest themselves right away.
Often, car accidents injuries can result in permanent damage and disability. Because endorphins kick in after an accident (acting as painkillers), often individuals have no idea how bad their injuries are until later on. Getting medical treatment immediately will help you know how bad your injuries are. Also remember to:
- Document your injuries (take picture of your injuries and document any pain/discomfort)
- Keep in mind that the statute of limitations in Arizona for personal injury is two years
Common Car Accident Injuries Include:
- Lacerations – Broken glass, torn metal or flying objects can cause lacerations/cuts which may require stitches.
- Broken bones – Broken arms, legs, wrists, ankles and ribs are all common car accident injuries.
- Spine, back and neck injuries – Whiplash is one of the most common injuries that car accident victims complain about. Spinal cord injuries are also extremely dangerous and can result in paralysis.
- Facial injuries – When an individual’s face slams against the steering wheel, dashboard, airbag, windshield, side window or car seat, they can sustain serious scrapes, bruises and fractures. Sometimes these will even require major jaw/dental surgery.
- Internal injuries – Internal injuries are some of the most dangerous car accident-related injuries. After a car accident the impact can cause adverse repercussions to your bowels, kidneys, spleen, liver, lungs and heart. These life-threatening injuries should be treated immediately.
- Knee injury – The impact of a car crash can cause a serious knee injury which can require rehabilitation or lead to permanent disability.
- Lower/upper limb injuries – Your legs and arms are extremely vulnerable when riding in a car and when an accident occurs they can be seriously injured.
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – A blow to the head is extremely dangerous. If swelling occurs, permanent injury can result. You need to receive medical treatment immediately if you suspect that you may have sustained a brain injury. Even if you are not sure, it might be a good idea to get checked out as many individuals are not aware they sustained a brain injury until it is too late.
- Psychological issues – The trauma of a car accident can cause long-lasting and deep psychological issues. These injuries should be taken as seriously as physical injuries. In a personal injury lawsuit, you can fight for “loss of enjoyment of life” and “pain and suffering” damages.
Why You Want Friedl Richardson On Your Side
We have represented injured car accident victims for more than 85 combined years. We have received an AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell® and were named in the 2010-2018 lists of Arizona Super Lawyers®. Call us for the seasoned legal representation- take advantage of our free consultation today!