RECENT CASE RESULTS
- $6,000,000 - Wrongful Death case
- $1,400,000 - Child Wrongful Death
- $1,000,000 - Teenager Wrongful Death
- $500,000 - Premise Liability victim
- $700,000 - Medical Malpractice case
- $135,000 - Dog Bite victim
- $710,000 - Car Accident victim
- $300,000 - Slip and Fall accident
Learn More about Attorneys
Phoenix Pesonal Injury
More than 75 Years of Combined Experience
Filing claims for personal injury can be a daunting concept after a serious accident. Perhaps you are in this situation and don’t know where to turn for help. Friedl Richardson Trial Lawyers is a seasoned law firm in Phoenix and can provide the quality representation that you need in order to recover your damages. Our team of experienced trial lawyers will begin investigating your case immediately with the aid of a network of experts, ensuring that you have adequate evidence to support your case. We work tirelessly to help you establish liability and provide documentation of the full extent of your injuries.
At Friedl Richardson, our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined experience and have received numerous awards and recognitions for their excellence. Attorney Thomas M. Richardson is on the Maricopa County Judicial Selection Committee, and Attorney William J. Friedl has a 5.0 AV Preeminent® Rating with Martindale-Hubbell®. We have proven our ability to provide high-quality service and to achieve satisfactory results for our clients. Set up a free consultation with a Phoenix personal injury attorney from our firm today to learn how we can handle any type of claim.
Introduction from Attorney Thomas Richardson
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Bicycle Accidents – Cyclists have the same right-of-way as motorists, but negligent drivers still cause numerous injuries when they fail to share the road. Injured cyclists often suffer catastrophic injury and deserve fair compensation.
- Birth Injuries – Mothers and their unborn or newborn children can both suffer serious birth injuries in the event of medical malpractice. Our firm knows your rights and has the experience to go up against doctors, surgeons, insurance companies, and hospitals to fight for compensation.
- Boating Accidents – Arizona is one of the most popular boating states with long summers and many lakes. With boating comes accidents related to many factors like alcohol, distractions, mechanical error and more. Our firm has extensive experience with boating accidents throughout Arizona.
- Car Accidents – More than 100,000 car accidents occur in Arizona each year, making them the leading cause for personal injury claims. Our firm has experience handling claims for all kinds of car accidents and can maximize your compensation.
- Dog Bites – Our firm has a thorough understanding of Arizona’s leash law and of your right to compensation if you’ve been attacked by someone’s dog. If the animal was not properly restrained, you may have grounds for a claim.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – If you’ve been hit by a drunk driver, do not hesitate to retain an attorney from our firm. We can investigate your case to establish liability and recover the full amount of your damages.
- Medical Malpractice – If you need to file a claim against a negligent doctor, surgeon, or other medical professional, you need the representation of an experienced lawyer. Our firm has the skill and tenacity to take on your doctor or hospital and their insurance.
- Motorcycle Accidents – When a motorcyclist is hit, there is little to protect them from catastrophic injury. Our legal team can fight to ensure that you receive compensation for all current and future damages that may result from your serious motorcycle crash.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Were you hit while legally crossing the street or walking in the road where no sidewalk was available? Our firm knows your rights as a pedestrian and can skillfully recover the full amount of your damages.
- Premises Liability – After being injured on someone else’s property, such as at an Arizona resort or in a golf course accident, you may be able to hold the property manager responsible. Such accidents include everything from slips and falls to negligent security.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Four things are required to establish a slip and fall accident case.
- Trucking Accidents – After being hit by a negligent or drunk truck driver, our lawyers can help you gather the evidence to establish liability and recover your damages. We understand the federal trucking regulations and can build a strong case for a personal injury claim.
- Work Injury – If you have been injured on the job certain compensation is your right. It is important to understand your full rights like medical bill coverage, wage reimbursement, rehabilitation, and more.
- Wrongful Death – Has someone in your family been killed in an accident? File a wrongful death claim with help from our legal team. We know what damages you have suffered that can be legally compensated, such as funeral and burial costs, loss of income, pain, and suffering.
Hire a Personal Injury
Attorney in Phoenix
Friedl Richardson is a client-oriented law firm dedicated to giving back to the community. Our team is committed to supporting the Phoenix area and sponsors various local organizations, including Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Arizona Cycling Club, and local little league teams. Our attorneys also give each case the attention and energy it deserves. We invest in your future and are not afraid to hire quality experts to assist in gathering evidence and documentation for your case.
Contact us at your earliest convenience to speak directly with a Phoenix personal injury lawyer. Our attorneys are recognized for their legal excellence and have a reputation for providing honest and thorough answers. We are advocates for justice and can fight for a fair outcome for your personal injury case. Set up your complimentary case evaluation today by calling our office at 602-553-2220!