Guide to Arizona Splash Pads – Family Fun
One of the best, and occasionally worst, features of Arizona life, is the heat! During the summer it can be hard to find outdoor activities for the whole family that aren’t excruciating due to the heat. Splash pads around Arizona are the perfect solution for beating the heat while still enjoying the great outdoors. The kids will love running around in the water; and what better way to meet new friends?!
There are even some awesome Splash Pads around Arizona where you can shop and then head out to enjoy some wet and wild fun! Grab a hat, put on some sunscreen, and head out to your nearest Splash Pad. Day trips to some of these fun locations can make the long Arizona summers more fun and entertaining as well.
Splash Pads Around Phoenix
Desert Ridge Splash Pad
Shop then splash at these fun locations near shopping centers in the Valley of the Sun!
- CityScape - 1 E. Washington St, Phoenix. 602-772-3900.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace - 21001 N. Tatum Blvd, Phoenix. 480-513-7586.
- Outlets at Anthem - 4250 W. Anthem Way, Phoenix. 623-465-9500.
- Kierland Commons - 15205 N. Kierland Blvd, Scottsdale. 480-348-1577.
- Scottsdale Quarter - 15037 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale. 480-270-8123.
- San Tan Village - 2218 E. Williams Field Road, Gilbert. 480-282-9500.
- Tempe Marketplace - 2000 E. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe. 480-966-9338.
- Westgate Entertainment District - 6751 N. Sunset Blvd, Glendale. 623-385-7502.
There are tons of great options in Phoenix when it comes to Splash Pads! Every Splash Pad has their own schedule so make sure you call ahead if you are unsure of the schedule.
- Francisco Highland Park - 2702 E. South Mountain Ave. 602-262-6111.
- Altadena Park - 3711 E. Altadena Ave. 602-262-6696.
- Mountain Vista Park - 13647 S. 50th St. 602-262-6111.
- Pecos Park - 17010 S. 48th St. 602-262-6111.
- Nuestro Park - 1433 S. Ninth St. 602-262-6111.
- Civic Space Park - 424 N. Central Ave. 602-262-7490.
- Harmon Park - 1239 S. Fifth Ave. 602-262-6096.
- Laveen Village Park - 3146 W. Vineyard Road. 602-262-6111.
- Edison Park - 901 N. 19th St. 602-262-6759.
- Dust Devil Park - 10645 W. Camelback Road. 602-262-6862.
You can’t go wrong with these great options for Splash Pads in Tempe! All three parks can be reached at the same phone number so call ahead to make sure they’re open before you head out for some fun in the sun!
- Jaycee Park - 817 W. Fifth St. 480-350-5200.
- Hudson Park - 1430 S. Cedar St. 480-350-5200.
- Tempe Beach Park - Mill Avenue and Rio Salado Parkway. 480-350-5200.
Most of the Splash Pads around Arizona are open until at least the first week of October. These three great options in Peoria are no exception and will be sure to cool you down on those long, hot, summer days!
- Camino a Lago Park - 21249 N. 98th Ave. 623-773-7137.
- Pioneer Community Park - 8755 N. 83rd Ave. 623-773-7137.
- Rio Vista Park - 8866 W. Thunderbird Road. 623-773-7137.
Fun fact: the Scottsdale Splash Pads are open daily as long as it’s above 70 degrees! There are so many great options to choose from; find a Splash Pad near you and get out there today.
- Papago Rotary Park - 7959 E. Doubletree Ranch Road. 480-312-7275.
- Agua Linda Park - 8732 E. McDonald Drive. 480-312-7275.
- Vista del Camino Park - 7700 E. Roosevelt St. 480-312-2330.
- Chesnutt Park - 4565 N. Granite Reef Road. 480-312-7275.
- Pima Park - 8600 E. Thomas Road. 480-312-7275.
- Paiute Park - 3210 N. 66th St. 480-312-7275.
- Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park - 8950 E. Pinnacle Peak Road. 480-312-7275.
There are a so many Splash Pads around Arizona. These are your choices in the Mesa area for some cool, wet, fun!
- Eastmark Community’s Great Park - 5100 S. Eastmark Parkway. 480-644-2352.
- Riverview Park - 2100 W. Eighth St. 480-644-2352 .
Glendale has a Splash Pad option as well! Head on out to cool off and have some fun!
- Glendale Heroes Regional Park - 8100 W. Bethany Home Road. 623-930-2820.
Splash Pads in Chandler offer some great summer fun. You can take the kids out for a day of water fun, a great way to cool off during the long, hot, Arizona summers!
- Desert Breeze Park - 660 N. Desert Breeze Blvd. 480-893-6652.
- Chuparosa Park - 2400 S. Dobson Road. 480-782-2750.
- Espee Park - 450 E. Knox Road. 480-782-2727.
There are great Splash Pad options around Arizona. In El Mirage there is a fun Splash Pad that the kids are sure to love!
- Gateway Park - 10100 N. El Mirage Road. 623-876-2977.
Last, but certainly not least, you can hit this fun Splash Pad in Goodyear!
- Goodyear Community Park - 3151 N Litchfield Rd. 623-882-7525.
Splash Pads Around Southern Arizona
Heading down south to Tucson and surrounding areas, you will find a few more splash pads for water fun.
Brandi Fenton Splash Pad
- Brandi Fenton Splash Pad - 3482 East River Road. 520- 724-5000.
- Picture Rocks Pool & Splash Pad - 5615 N. Sanders Road. 520- 724-5000.
Opened in 2015, this free splash pad is a community favorite!
- Gladden Farms Community Park - 12375 North Heritage Park Drive. 520-382-1950.
Concessions, pools and a water slide are also available.
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center - 23 W. Calle Concordia. 520-297-7946.
These free splash pads are a great way to cool off in Yuma.
- Carver Park - 5th Street and 13th Avenue. 928-373-5200
- Friendship Park - Avenue A and 34th Drive. 928-373-5200