WRONGFUL DEATH RESOURCE CENTER
WRONGFUL DEATH CASE RESULTS
- $6,000,000 - Jury verdict for wrongful death
- $1,400,000 - Child wrongful death case
- $1,000,000 - Teenager wrongful death
WRONGFUL DEATH ARTICLES
- Who Can File A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- Wrongful Death Compensation Greatly Helps Victims Families
- Loved One Lost in a Car Wreck? Filing a Wrongful Death Claim
- Your heart says it was a wrongful death, but what will the court say?
- How Do You Prove Wrongful Death Due to Security?
- Wrong-Way Crash in AZ Caused Wrongful Death
- Arizona Wrongful Death Medical Malpractice Claim
- Wrongful Death Claims Based on Suicide
- What To Do If A Loved One Was The Victim Of A Fatal Bicycle Accident
LEARN MORE ABOUT ATTORNEYS
ARIZONA WRONGFUL DEATH SETTLEMENTS
When family members lose a loved one to the negligent or intentional act of another, our Arizona wrongful death lawyers know that families may need financial compensation to replace the loss of household income of the decedent. Families also may desire to see the wrongdoer held accountable for the pain and loss that surviving loved ones experience. At the Arizona wrongful death law firm of Friedl Richardson, we have a proven track record of helping family members obtain the financial recovery they deserve. Our law firm has obtained a significant number of large wrongful death settlements in Arizona, allowing our clients to obtain some sense of justice and closure. Some of the significant settlement/verdicts we have obtained in wrongful death cases include: