DOG BITE RESOURCE CENTER
DOG BITE ACCIDENT ARTICLES
- Dog Bites and Insurance
- What to do After a Dog Bite
- Can You Sue Someone if Their Dog Bites You?
- When Do You Need a Dog Bite Lawyer?
- Raising Dog Bite Awareness to Prevent Injuries and Fatalities
- Safety Tips for Take Your Dog to Work Day
- The Danger of Dog Parks
- Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones: Tips for Avoiding Dog Attacks
- How To Prevent Dogs from Fighting
- How to Handle an Aggressive Dog
LEARN MORE ABOUT ATTORNEYS
PHOENIX DOG BITE LAWYERS ANSWER COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT ANIMAL ATTACK CASES
Friedl Richardson has handled a number of dog bite cases over the years. Our lawyers are more than capable of answering any questions you may have about dog bite claims. We know Arizona's leash laws and can help you determine whether or not you have grounds to file a claim after being bit by a dog. Read through some of the most common dog bite questions below before you set up your free consultation with a Phoenix personal injury lawyer from our firm.
CONTACT A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN PHOENIX, AZ
The lawyers with Friedl Richardson share more than 75 years of combined legal experience. We have the determination and skill to investigate your case from the beginning in order to establish negligence. Consult a Phoenix personal injury lawyer from our firm as soon as possible during a free consultation. The sooner you contact our firm, the sooner we can recover your dog bite damages.